2020欧洲杯预赛最新积分榜In accordance with recent orders and advisories from the Ohio Department of Health, the University of Cincinnati will require all members of the campus community to wear facial coverings in workplace and learning settings.
This requirement begins upon any employee or student's next return to the campus environment. Any student living on campus or coming to campus for any reason are also required to wear a facial covering.
2020欧洲杯预赛最新积分榜Members of the campus community are responsible for providing their own facial coverings.
2020欧洲杯预赛最新积分榜Appropriate use of face coverings is critical in minimizing risks to others. You could spread COVID-19 to others even if you do not feel sick. The face covering is not a substitute for social distancing.
At minimum, a facial covering should be cloth / fabric and cover the nose, mouth and chin. Facial coverings can also be made with a bandana. See more advice from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on .
Meal Times: Eating or Drinking
2020欧洲杯预赛最新积分榜Facial coverings must be worn at all times except while eating or alone in a private room or office.
When employees take breaks for meals while at work, we recognize that there may be limited places to sit, relax and enjoy the break/meal. Taking breaks for meals by necessity involves removing a face covering, and this may pose a risk of transmission of SARS-CoV-2 while eating. To minimize the risk of transmission of SARS-CoV-2 from asymptomatic individuals, any of the following options should be implemented, and should be discussed with managers.
- Employees should take breaks and meals in staggered shifts, as organized by their team/unitmanagers
- Seating in break rooms should maintain at least a six-foot distance between individuals.
- Employees should avoid prolonged breaks/meals (15 minutes or more) without a face covering in break rooms/lunch areas.
2020欧洲杯预赛最新积分榜Employees may seek an exemption from the facial covering requirement by completing the on the Bearcats Landing intranet.
Students may seek an exemption from the requirement to wear a facial covering by emailing University Health Services at COVIDWatch@cib-meunier.com
2020欧洲杯预赛最新积分榜Exemptions will be based on those listed in the current State of Ohio directive:
- Facial coverings in the work setting are prohibited by law or regulation;
- Facial coverings are a violation of documented industry standards;
- Facial coverings are not advisable for health reasons;
- Facial coverings are in violation of the business’ documented safety policies;
- Facial coverings are not required when the employee works alone in an assigned work area; or
- There is a functional (practical) reason for an employee not to wear a facial covering in the workplace.
For those who receive an exemption to wearing a close-fitting, facial mask, HR (for emploees) and UHS (for students) will provide guidance regarding parameters for a clear, plastic face shield that extends below the chin and around the sides of the face.