2020欧洲杯预赛最新积分榜UC is committed to ensuring its history of educational excellence for students in all settings. In preparation for the Fall Semester, instructors are asked to take specialized training workshops to assist in utilizing best practices to develop and deliver online courses. Across the university, colleges have created leadership teams focused on supporting teaching excellence and connecting faculty with needed resources, providing peer support, and aiding in the adoption and implementation of best practices. In addition, we actively capture and evaluate data regarding university, college, and instructor usage of our electronic academic tools. This allows us to provide feedback and support.
Tips for Success
Here are some recommendations to remain focused and engaged in the remote learning environment
Find a Regular Study Space
- Eliminate distractions
- Put down the phone
- Don't check social media
- Set a 1-1/2 hour block to focus and then take a break
- Claim your space!
- Find a location and set yourself up – the kitchen table, a comfortable chair, a desk – wherever it is make this a dedicated space to help create a routine of where you study.
Manage Your Time
- Set aside the same amount of time to complete class readings and assignments as you would for your face-to-face classes .
- Schedule specific days/ time devoted to class review and coursework and stick to it.
Engage and Interact
- Use discussion boards to interact with classmates
- Share relevant articles with the class
- Check your course a minimum of 4 days a week to be sure you don’t get behind on the discussion thread
Communicate with your Professor
- Check email regularly
- Use Canvas to communicate
- Ask questions
- Meet during virtual office hours
Take Care of Your Mental Health
- Lessen your stress by eating healthy, exercising and getting enough rest
- Use positive self-talk to reduce anxiety or try meditation
- Recognize you may have difficulty concentrating or making decisions
- Don’t become preoccupied with reading all information about the outbreak
- Realize that there are other UC academic, co-curricular and wellness resources available to you.
Follow the CDC's advice
- Practice social distancing.
- Wash hands vigorously with soap.
- Minimize face-touching.
- Try alternatives to a handshake.
- Contact University Health Services and any other health care provider if exhibiting symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath.